Links Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Infinite Timeline (I hope Someone Follows My Timeline Soon)

Go down

My Infinite Timeline (I hope Someone Follows My Timeline Soon) Empty My Infinite Timeline (I hope Someone Follows My Timeline Soon)

Post  Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:31 am

Aunoma created a timeline somewhat like this.
AT:OoT-WW-PH
CT:OoT-MM-TP

Right? Well I believe that before the split there is a CAT timeline. Because all storys have a begining not an autosplit. Thus I came up with this.

CAT:
CT:OoT-

You may be wondering what CAT means, Child and Adult timelines.

Now here's where I explain my timeline.

Now I believe that ALTTP takes place on new Hyrule right after ST. (I'm still not sure about ST yet.) And right after PH. In PH Link goes somewhere and finds new Hyrule. ST and then ALTTP happens. ST is supposedly on the AT on new Hyrule and ALTTP is after PH so is of course on new Hyrule after ST. My timeline is now

AT:OoT-WW-PH-ST-ALTTP
CAT:
CT:OoT

Than LA takes place. Link is training on the ocean and is taken to a dreamland called Koholint. LA has to come after a Ganon came. Because Link has nightmares of Ganon coming back and trains for it. So I placed it right before MC and after ALTTP. If it would come after LoZ it would have to be somewhere in between the direct sequel to LoZ, AoL.

Making my timeline

AT: OoT-WW-PH-ALTTP-MC
CAT:
CT:OoT

MC takes place when an evil wizard comes after Blue Pig Ganon is defeated. The FS is created and Vaati is sealed. Since FSA is a direct sequel to FS I don't have to explain that. That completes yet another trilogy in my timeline,

AT:OoT-WW-PH-ST-ALTTP-MC-FS-FSA
CAT:

To complete the AT I placed this. LA-LoZ-AoL. The reason I came up with this Link starts to have nightmares about ALTTP Ganon coming back. He goes and train and you know the rest. Ganon does come back. LoZ happens and Zelda is put to sleep. Link sets out with crystals and places them into (Well I don't know what he placed them into so) rocks. Completing my AT!

AT:OoT-WW-PH-ST-ALTTP-MC-FS-FSA-LA-LoZ-AoL
CAT:
CT:

My CAT is before the split so let's do that next. I considered TRR as canon for explaining how Tingle came into Hyrule during the Fierce War and had to hire bodyguards etc. (Fierce War explained in OoT after Forest Temple.) Tingle then goes to Termina and meets Link. CT OoT happens and then the split.

AT: OoT-WW-PH-ST-ALTTP-MC-FS-FSA-LA-LoZ-AoL
CAT: Fierce War/ TRR's backstory < TRR- OoT Split/End of CAT.

Ok for my CT Aunoma confirmed a timeline like this.

CT-OoT-MM-TP

Well I follow with exactly that.

Those three happen and TP Link is training and has visions of Ganon (or Zant) coming back. The Oracles happen and when Link gets back to Hyrule armed with only a crossbow Hyrule is infested with Ganon's minions. Link destroys them with his crossbow and that completes my timeline.

AT:OoT-WW-PH-ST-MC-FS-FSA-ALTTP-LA-LoZ-AoL-OoX
CAT: Fierce War/ TRR's Backstory < TRR-OoT split/End of CAT
CT:OoT-MM-TP-LCT

Hope you all enjoyed, I'm free to answer any questions and is open to all constructive critisicm

Back to top Go down

My Infinite Timeline (I hope Someone Follows My Timeline Soon) Empty Re: My Infinite Timeline (I hope Someone Follows My Timeline Soon)

Post  zeldamaster17 Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:36 am

Yeah, this is alot like mine, actually. But I place the 4 swords in front because of a quote someone sent me. pirat

zeldamaster17
Admin

HP:
My Infinite Timeline (I hope Someone Follows My Timeline Soon) Left_bar_bleue150/150My Infinite Timeline (I hope Someone Follows My Timeline Soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

https://linkssanctuary.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

My Infinite Timeline (I hope Someone Follows My Timeline Soon) Empty Re: My Infinite Timeline (I hope Someone Follows My Timeline Soon)

Post  Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:41 am

Oh, well. I'm just hoping someone wi8ll come to thier senses and adopt my timeline. I'm looking at you ZU!

Back to top Go down

Post  zeldamaster17 Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:47 am

Well, I believe your timeline except for the 4 sword thing.

zeldamaster17
Admin

HP:
My Infinite Timeline (I hope Someone Follows My Timeline Soon) Left_bar_bleue150/150My Infinite Timeline (I hope Someone Follows My Timeline Soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:33 pm

I know, may I have the quote somebody sent you?

Back to top Go down

Post  zeldamaster17 Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:05 am

Sorry, but it was on a site that moved and i dont have a link to it. Sad

zeldamaster17
Admin

HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum